- Free Shipping*
Crafted with utmost precision, the Focused | Blue Light frame combines a classic-meets-modern aesthetic with cutting-edge technology. Its medium-width transparent frame, adorned with all black with silver accents on the frame legs, our modern N logo and hinges, adds a touch of refinement to your look. The rare octagon shape, expertly designed, effortlessly complements a variety of face shapes, ensuring a flattering fit that transcends trends.
Beyond its captivating design, the Focused | Blue Light frame is equipped with innovative features to protect your eyes in the digital age. The lenses are specially treated with blue light filtering technology, reducing the harmful effects of blue light emitted by digital screens. This not only helps alleviate eye strain but also promotes better sleep quality and overall eye health.
To further enhance your visual experience, the lenses are coated with an anti-reflective coating. This advanced coating minimizes glare and unwanted reflections, ensuring optimal clarity and visual comfort in any lighting conditions.
For Sizing: Frame size is usually defined by lens width, bridge width and temple (frame) length. These values are always displayed in that order, in millimeters as shown below.
Size: 46/24 - 145mm (Medium)
- Frame: Premium Cellulose Acetate
- Acetate Frame Color: Black/Gold/Silver
- Hardware: 5 Barrel Hinges
- Premium Vegan Leather Eyewear Case with Box
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Blue Light Technology
- Prescription: Not available online, but can be fit with rx lenses by local optician
- Lens Type: CR-39 True Color Clear Lenses w/ Anti-Reflective Coating
Complimentary shipping on all orders*. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us within 60 days for a refund to the original payment source.
Thank you for spending your hard-earned dollars with NCMPRBL. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, NCMPRBL is here to assist. You have 60 (sixty) calendar days to return/exchange from the date received if purchased from our website.**
Prior to making a return/exchange, NCMPRBL encourages you to contact our NCMPRBL Communications Suite at email@example.com for service.
Returns are only accepted for items purchased directly from the NCMPRBL website. Returned items must be received in new, unused and re-sellable condition. The original packaging and any protective coverings and product information must still be on the product and in the packaging. If missing or altered, NCMPRBL Quality Control reserves the right to refuse return.
Your item(s) need to have the receipt or proof of purchase unless your request is voided. Returns that are damaged or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer. If you are returning an item for exchange, the NCMPRBL Communications Suite (NCS) will need to confirm the item you would like to receive instead. As soon as your returned package is processed, our suite will reach out with details regarding the exchange.
Returned items which were purchased as gifts will be taken care of an individual basis.
WRONG, DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE
If there is an issue with the product itself due to defects in materials or craftsmanship please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org right away so we may replace it for you.
Items that require repair may take up to four weeks to process, but are usually much quicker.
** Due to the exclusivity of each collection, Kindly note that any NCMPRBL purchased during a pre-sale, sale or on final sale, is not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account. As part of our return policy, all returns are to be received and processed within 60 days of purchase.
Our Chrono, Advance, Petite and Originals Collections qualify for 24-month limited manufacturer's warranty including the index, hands, and watch movement. Other parts that are not listed are not covered by warranty. Normal wear and tear, physical/ excessive water damage does not constitute as part of the warranty. NCMPRBL has the right to determine whether merchandise is deemed under warranty upon receipt.
Our Elevate Link Collection qualify for 60-month limited manufacturer's warranty including the frame, hinges, index, hands, and watch movement. Other parts that are not listed are not covered by warranty. Normal wear and tear including battery usage, physical/ excessive water damage does not constitute as part of the warranty. NCMPRBL has the right to determine whether merchandise is deemed under warranty upon receipt.
Our 60 Month Eyewear Warranty does not cover: Scratches on sun lenses, accidental damage, abuse, neglect, shock, improper use of product storage, unauthorized modifications or repairs not completed by NCMPRBL, normal wear and tear, or any issue related to prescription lenses.
NCMPRBL will repair or replace any defective watch or watch-part, at no additional expense, within a reasonable time, after the product is returned.
Order number (If your watch is a gift you will need to contact the person who purchased it for you to receive the proof of purchase)
– Pictures of the watch and the damage
Your current address info:
– First and Last name
– Street address
– Postal code
– Country, City
– Telephone number
1337 West 43rd St
Houston, TX 77018
NCMPRBL Warranty does not cover:
- Defects and damages due to loss, theft, fire, water, or a natural disaster
- Failure or damage caused by improper use, carelessness (knocks, dents, case removal, crushing, broken crystal/glass, etc.), or accidents
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Esthetical changes, defects, and damages due to normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. minor scratches on the case and/or crystal, alteration of the watchband including removal of links, stretched leather, incorrect use of clasp, hinges, wear of butterfly clasp and peeling of the plating, etc.)
- Battery, wristband, crown, or crystal/glass
- Watches where the logo is missing or has been erased, altered, falsified, replaced, defaced, or made illegible.
- NCMPRBL offers complimentary worldwide shipping. Customers are subject to be responsible for all applicable fees and duty charges outside of the United States based on province/country.